To confirm a reservation
1. In order to confirm a tour reservation it is necessary that you make an immediate 50% deposit of the total value for your trip. This is to be paid at least 30 days prior to the departure date and it must be paid per person.
2. The remaining 50% of the total cost of the tour must be paid in full 14 days before departure.
Cancellation Policies and Refunds
1. If the company has not received the second payment of the remaining 50% of your trip 12 days before the scheduled departure, the company will consider your reservation as cancelled.
2. If the passenger has fully paid for the tour but does not show at the meeting point on the day of the scheduled departure the trip will be cancelled, there will be no refunds and no claims will be accepted as valid.
1. Andes Climbing Ecuador S.A will not be responsible for damages or inconveniences caused by forces such as : illness; flight, land or boat trip cancellations or delays; damage or luggage loss, personal effects damage or loss.
2. Andes Climbing Ecuador S.A will not be held responsible for accidents or wounds, damages to personal objects, lost objects caused by negligence both from the client or our staff members or related to the services we provide.
3. Andes Climbing Ecuador S.Ais specialized in adventure sports that involve high risks; if by reasons of mayor force such as illness, war, terrorism the tour has to be cancelled or interrupted, our company reserves the right to alter the schedules, routes, established itineraries, substitute or cancel the trip. The decisions taken will always be taking into consideration our clients safety and wellbeing. Refunds will not be applicable.
4. Andes Climbing Ecuador S.A organizes programs in remote locations, therefore certain risks and dangers may take place. The company will not be held responsible in case of an accident, wound, lesion, illness or death during the trip.